You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Digital Oscilloscope, 2 Channel, 50 MHz, 1 GSPS, 25 kpts, 7 ns
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- TENMA TENMA
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Order Code:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- Technical Datasheet:
- 72-8705A Datasheet
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- 2 Channel
- 25 kpts
- TFT LCD Colour
- Oscilloscope, 2x Probe (1x, 10x Switchable), Power Cord , USB Cable, PC Software, Manual
- 1 Year
Technical Documents (2)
- CAT II 300V safety rating
- Automatic measurement of 28 waveform parameters
- Automatic waveform and status setup
- Automatic cursor tracing and measurement function
- Unique waveform recording and replay function
- Multilingual menu with setup, wave, bitmap storage
- Edge, pulse, video, alternate trigger modes
- USB, OTG interfaces and pass/fail detection
- Powered by 100-240VAC (50Hz/60Hz)
- 12-month limited warranty *view Terms & Conditions for details
Test & Measurement
Digital storage oscilloscope, Probe x 2 (1x, 10x switchable), Power cord, USB cable, PC software CD, Instruction manual.
Order now. Pay nothing until products are dispatched
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.