You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES B2911B
Source Measure Unit SMU, Precision, 1-Channel, 210V, 3A DC, 10.5A Pulse, 10fA Resolution
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Order Code:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- Technical Datasheet:
- B2911B Datasheet
Product Range Selector (B2900B Series)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (1)
- 6.5 digit, single channel low noise power source
- Integrated 4-quadrant sourcing and measuring capabilities
- Measurement range: ±210 V, ±3 A (DC), ±10.5 A (pulsed)
- 10fA resolution
- 4.3” TFT colour display (480x272, with LED backlight) with keypads and rotary knob
- PC-based control software
- Supports both conventional and default SCPI commands
- Small form factor with USB2.0, LAN, GPIB and digital I/O interfaces
Precision source/measure unit, Power cable, USB cable, Quick reference (English).
2 In stock Need more?
2 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 18:00 (for re-reeled items 17:30) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Available to manufacturer lead time 12 weeks
With you next business day
Order before 6pm
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.