You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Delta Mode System, AC / DC Current Source, Nanovoltmeter, 4-Quadrant, 11W
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- KEITHLEY KEITHLEY
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Order Code:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- Technical Datasheet:
- 6221/2182A/E Datasheet
Product Range Selector (6200 Series)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (2)
- Source and sink (programmable load) 100fA to 100mA
- 1014Ω output impedance ensures stable current sourcing into variable loads
- 65000-point source memory allows comprehensive test current sweeps directly from the current source
- Built-in RS-232, GPIB, Trigger Link, and digital I/O interfaces
- Reconfigurable triax output simplifies matching the application's guarding requirements
- Model 220 emulation mode eliminates need to reprogram existing applications
- Make low noise measurements at high speeds
- Delta mode coordinates measurements with a reversing current source at up to 24Hz
- Synchronization to line provides 110dB NMRR and minimizes the effect of AC common-mode currents
- Dual channels support measuring voltage, temperature, ratio of unknown resistance to a ref resistor
- Built-in thermocouple linearization and cold junction compensation
Sensing & Instrumentation, Signal Processing, Test & Measurement
Model 237-ALG-2 Low-Noise Triax Input Cable Terminated w/ a 3-Slot Male Triax Connector on One End and 3 Crocodile Clips on the Other, 2m (6.6ft), Model 8501-2 Trigger Link Cable, DIN-to-DIN, 2m (6.6ft) & Model CA-180-3A TSP-Link Cable.
1 In stock Need more?
1 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 18:00 (for re-reeled items 17:30) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Available to manufacturer lead time 9 weeks
With you next business day
Order before 6pm
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.