You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Source Measure Unit SMU, SourceMeter, 2-Channel, 4-Quadrant, 200V, 10A Pulse
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- KEITHLEY KEITHLEY
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Order Code:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
View the full series and range associated to this part
- 2600B Series SMU
- Technical Datasheet:
- 2612B Datasheet
Product Range Selector (2600B Series SMU)See all from this product range
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- 2600B Series SMU
- Current/Resistance/Voltage Measure, Current/Voltage Source
- ± 200mV to ± 200V
- ± 100nA to ± 10A
- 500nohm to 100Tohm
- 1 Year
Technical Documents (5)
- Compatible with the Keithley IVy mobile app
- Unmatched throughput for automated test with TSP (test script processing) technology
- Third generation SMU instrument design ensures faster test times
- Simplifies semiconductor component test, verification and analysis
- Ethernet, IEEE-488, USB 2.0, LXI-C, GPIB, RS-232 and digital I/O interfaces
- SMU per pin parallel testing with TSP-Link technology
- 100V to 250VAC, 50Hz to 60Hz (auto sensing) power supply, 240VA maximum power consumption
- Conforms to European union directive 73/23/EEC, EN 61010-1 and UL 61010-1
- Perform Quick I-V characterization with Android devices
- 89mm (H) x 213mm (W) x 460mm dimension, 0° to 50°C operating temperature
2612B SourceMeter®, 2600-ALG-2 low noise triax cable with alligator clips, 2600-Kit screw terminal connector kit, 2600B-800A series 2400 emulation script for series 2600B (supplied on USB memory stick), 7709-308A digital I/O connector, CA-180-3A TSP-Link/Ethernet cable (two per unit), TSP express software tool (embedded), Test script builder software (supplied on CD), LabVIEW driver (supplied on CD), ACS Basic Edition Software (optional).
1 In stock Need more?
1 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 18:00 (for re-reeled items 17:30) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Available to manufacturer lead time 10 weeks
With you next business day
Order before 6pm
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.