You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
ROHDE & SCHWARZ NGU401-G REFURBISHED
Source Meter / Unit, 1 Channels, NGU Series, Current/Voltage Measure, Current/Voltage Source
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- ROHDE & SCHWARZ ROHDE & SCHWARZ
- Manufacturer Part No:
- NGU401-G REFURBISHED
- Order Code:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
View the full series and range associated to this part
- NGU Series
- Technical Datasheet:
- NGU401-G REFURBISHED Datasheet
Product Range Selector (NGU Series)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (16)
- Technical Data Sheet EN
- Miscellaneous EN
- Software EN
- Manufacturer Catalogue EN
- Programming Manual EN
- Quick Start Guide EN
- Assembly Instructions EN
- Enhanced Product Overview EN
- Application Note 2 EN
- Certificate of Conformity EN
- Reference Manuals EN
- Declaration of Conformity EN
- Application Note 4 EN
- Application Note 3 EN
- User Manual EN
- Application Note EN
- Output voltage range from -20V to +20V
- It can act as bipolar power supply or bipolar electronic load
- It comes with a modulation I/P to connect an arbitrary generator enabling it to act as an AC source
- Fast load regulation
- Galvanically isolated, floating channels
- Output stage isolated with relays
- Voltage priority and current priority mode, high-capacitance mode
- High speed data acquisition (FastLog function)
- OVP, OCP, OPP, OTP protections
- USB and LAN (Ethernet) interfaces are installed as standard, GPIB connectivity
NGU401 base unit, NGU-B105, Set of power cables, Quick start guide.
1 In stock Need more?
1 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 18:00 (for re-reeled items 17:30) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Available to manufacturer lead time 4 weeks
With you next business day
Order before 6pm
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.